THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS) GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE KNOWN AS BLOCKCHAIN EDUCATION (HTTPS://BLOCKCHAINEDUCATION.COM.AU) - AN ONLINE MEMBERSHIP COMMUNITY OWNED AND OPERATED BY BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD, A PRIVATELY OWNED AUSTRALIAN COMPANY REGULATED BY THE AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES AND INVESTMENTS COMMISSION. (ACN: 620 503 031)
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE PROVIDED TO YOU:
Unless otherwise stated, any suggestions or information materials provided by representatives of BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD and/or through this website and chat room, are NOT designed for the purpose of providing personal financial or investment advice. Information provided through this website and/or products by BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD are for educational, entertainment and/or satirical purposes only, and do not take into account your personal investment objectives, financial situation, or investment needs.
You should assess whether the information on this website is appropriate to your particular investment objectives, financial situation and investment needs. You should do this before making an investment decision on the basis of the information on this website. You can either make this assessment yourself or seek the assistance of an adviser.
The content prepared and presented on this website by Blockchain Finance Pty Ltd, is strictly for general information and educational purposes only and is not (and cannot be construed or relied upon as) personal advice nor as an offer to buy/sell/subscribe to any of the financial products mentioned herein. No investment objectives, financial circumstances or needs of any individual have been taken into consideration in the preparation or delivery of this content. Financial products are complex, entail risk of loss, may rise and fall, and are impacted by a range of market and economic factors You should always obtain professional advice to ensure trading or investing in such products is suitable for your circumstances, and ensure you obtain, read & understand applicable offer documents.
BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD cannot guarantee any particular rate or return, performance of any investment or the repayment of capital from any investment. All investment is subject to risk. Possible risks may include delays in repayment and loss of income or capital invested. Any previous performance should not be used as an indication of future performance
ACCESS TO THIS SITE
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEB SITE FALLS WITHIN THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we maintain the right to refuse your access to this site and any of its resources, and/or to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Fair use of our Website and Software
• You may not use the Website in such way that you violate the Australian law or any other applicable laws and regulations.
• As a condition for using the Website, you agree not to provide any information, data or content to us or the Website that is incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or that violates any law or regulation.
• In addition, you agree that you will not, nor allow third parties to:
• a. enter any non-public / secure areas of the Website;
b. send viruses, worms, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers or ads of any kind and for any purpose.
c. investigate, scan or test the Website of Software or any other related system or network, or violate any security or authentication;
d. use any automated systems of software to withdraw data from the Website (“screen-scraping”);
e. make and distribute copies of the Website;
f. attempt to sell, distribute, copy, rent, sub-license, loan, merge, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange, translate, hack, distribute, harm or misuse the Website;
g. or create derivative works of any kind whatsoever.
• You may not create an account under someone else’s name or act like someone else in any other way.
• If you receive personal data or other sensitive information from other users, you will keep this information secret.
• Blockchain Education or Blockchain Finance Pty Ltd is entitled to (temporarily or permanently) block your account and deny you access to the Website, if we suspect abuse of the account or the Website. We can also block your account or deny you access to the platform if you do not comply with these Terms, including conditions and policies referenced herein.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The material and content (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”) accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD is the proprietary information of BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD or the party that provided the Content to BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD.
• Blockchain Education and Blockchain Finance Pty Ltd are the exclusive licensee of all intellectual property rights vesting in and relating to (all content made available through) the Website, such as – but not limited to – patents, patent applications, trademarks, trademark applications, database rights, service marks, trade names, copyrights, trade secrets, licenses, domain names, know-how, property rights and processes (“Intellectual Property Rights”).
• Blockchain Education grants its Users a non-transferrable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and revocable license intended for fair use of the Website on the subscription basis as offered by us at https://www.Blockchaineducation.com.au/. You are not allowed to access the content of the Website for any other purpose, such as selling or distributing the content of the Website.
This website may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and may or may not be sponsored or affiliated with this site or BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD.
BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD of that site.
You hereby grant to BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD through this site (together, hereinafter known as the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations.
You understand that BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
YOUR USE OF this SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD does not warrant that the functions OR CONTENT contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF this SITE OR ITS CONTENT. BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
All of the information in this site, whether thistorical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF BLOCKCHAIN EDUCATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 USD OR 10% OF THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD, or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD.
BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD considers insecure, BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
BY ACCEPTING this AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD provides a voluntary 7 day 'cooling off' refund period to all customers. In situations where customers purchase our services using cryptocurrency, then BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD reserves the right to issue refunds in USD, AUD or EUR - calculated at the average exchange rate for the day of initial cryptocurrency purchase. BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE PTY LTD also reserves the right to issue refunds in cryptocurrency, where market and liquidity conditions allow and entirely at our sole discretion. Refunds are not applicable for consultations, personal services, custom packages and "1-to-1" sessions unless they meet conditions for a "major problem", as set forth by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND SOFTWARE AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
• The Website are available on computers and handheld mobile devices running iOS and Android. Blockchain Education will always use reasonable efforts to make the Website available. However, User acknowledges that the Website are provided over the internet and mobile networks and thus the quality and availability of the Website may be affected by factors outside Blockchain Educations reasonable control.
• Blockchain Education does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for unavailability of the Website, or any difficulty or inability to download or access content, or any other communication system failure which may result in the Website being unavailable.
• Blockchain Education is not responsible for any support or maintenance regarding the Website. Blockchain Education may – at its own discretion – update, modify, or adapt the Website or Software and their functionalities from time to time to enhance the user experience. Blockchain Education is not responsible for any downtime resulting from these actions.
• To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Blockchain Education hereby disclaims all implied warranties regarding the availability of the Website and Software. The Website and Software are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind.